in honor of my sister-in-law denise’s birthday, i’d like to share 10 LITTLE things i love about her! and if you want to read her LITTLE things…click here! i just reread her list and it is sooooo good!
1. her voice and her smile. denise has a unique voice that i love and a laugh that you want join.
2. her commitment to causes. whether it be the environment, church, her nieces and nephews, or animals, denise is devoted to the things she believes in!
3. her love of star wars and the conversations it allows between her and my son because i do not understand star wars and therefore struggle relating to what E is talking about. thank goodness he has aunt denise!
4. her love of decorating, especially for seasons, and especially for fall.
5. her love of books and reading, especially non-fiction.
6. her simplicity and minimalistic outlook. something i strive to copy.
7. her positivity.
8. the way she can take on outdoor tasks like building a fire like it is no big deal at all. much like star wars, it’s a good thing my kids have her to camp with!
9. her love of disney characters, taking pictures with them, and going to disney with her and the kids because she makes it extra fun.
10. the way i can commiserate with her more than anyone over the quirks and personalities of our twin husbands.