1. when everyone sleeps longer than usual.
2. clean your room days and put your laundry away days. because then when the kids go to school i walk past clean rooms all day! we are still using our summer chore chart but i need to make a new one for the school year. want clean rooms? here’s the easiest job chart ever.
3. anything that takes C a long time to eat when i need to get something done.
4. looking forward to planting some mums since my summer flowers didn’t work out so well.
5. ikea breakfast for $2.
6. catching some of C’s new words on camera.
7. pretty file folders.
8. white pitchers.
9. taking time to go through each room and put things away where they go.
10. sitting on the porch.