1. first birthdays! happy birthday to isaac and congrats to beth and matt for helping him thrive for a whole year! psst, i want to hear from YOU! last year, friends like beth shared their own LITTLE things lists on fridays. it was a total day brighter so i am bringing it back next month, now called YOUR LITTLE things, and i hope to hear from new readers this time! to see what this is all about, click here. if you’d like to participate, readers new and old, start making your list and look for an email to join in the fun. can’t wait to meet some new friends!
2. the change oil light no longer flashing in my car. you guys. apparently i am the worse car owner ever because i hadn’t had an oil change in a year. how did this happen? i have to laugh.
3. nice, clean waiting rooms that even have essential oils diffusing through the air. nicest auto shop ever this morning at christian brothers!
4. finding my favorite starbucks cups for sale on a 2 for at costco.
5. graham crackers dipped in icing.
6. the first sip of coffee in the morning.
7. when C lays her head on my shoulder.
8. an email saying the book i have on hold at the library is available.
9. the library telling us the book we haven’t been able to find FOR MONTHS and were about to pay for has actually been on the shelf this whole time, and waving all our current fines.
10. jean jackets.