1. warm blankets.
2. finding a book i’ve been look for all advent.
3. getting sick over a weekend so keven was available to take care of the kids.
4. a working washer and dryer, easily accessible to help fight the germs and keep everyone else healthy.
5. ramen noodles. easy. quick to make. and i haven’t had them in forever. and nice neighbors who go out and get them for you. also, on thursday, i saw a set of rae dunn bowls at homegoods that said “ramen.” i thought to myself “do people still eat that often?” well, i should have bought them because here i am, eating ramen!
6. amazon prime. this should probably be on my list every day of december.
7. painting my nails. a great activity when stuck in bed!
8. the kids. playing in the snow, not caring AT ALL how cold they are.
9. K telling me all about making her gingerbread house this morning at my parents’ house. one of my favorite christmas traditions!
10. my sister and brother-in-law in florida, ordering us dinner for tonight, so keven doesn’t lose his mind with all the mr. mom duties!