1. reading to E and K’s classes and getting to see what their school world’s look like!
2. warmer temperatures but snow still on the ground.
3. shopping with my mom. when we lived in FL, i always wished i could just go shopping with my mom. now that we live back home, i appreciate it every time!
4. C’s hair. it is always crazy and still won’t really grow on top. it always makes me laugh.
5. finding two things at homegoods that i’ve been looking for over the past few months.
6. a line that goes much faster than you thought it would.
7. finding a parking space in a crowded lot.
8. keeping the tree and banister lights on all day.
9. opening christmas cards and hanging them up.
10. addressing the last of our own christmas cards.