1. setting my alarm for pm and waking up an hour and a half later than planned. i didn’t get a jumpstart before the kids but that extra sleep felt great.
2. C asking me “mom, you cold? put a sweater on?” when she saw me with a sweater over my shirt. so cute that she is asking questions!
3. organizing C’s closet.
4. my super sweet middle school neighbor who gladly sat at my house today so C could keep sleeping while i picked up the big ones at school.
5. slip on boots to avoid tying!
6. finding salted dark chocolate in my coat pocket on the way to the bus stop, leftover from a bonfire a couple weeks ago.
7. making a quick decision.
8. face recognition on my new phone and finally having a phone that works reliably!
9. fuzzy socks.
10. space heaters to take the edge off a cold room.