1. pom pom hats and throwback jackets.
2. using my garage as a life-size refrigerator all winter long.
3. the voxer app. do you have this app? its like a mix between voicemail and text. if you are a mom and never have peace and quiet to actually answer the phone and finish a sentence, it is the BEST. i talked all day back and forth with one of my favorite blogging friends. shameless plug for her blog and expertise on all things gathering, home, pretty printables and bringing people together at The American Patriette!
4. long sleeve t-shirts.
5. K constantly starting a new art project with the materials she got for christmas.
6. drinking water out of my copper mule mugs to feel fancy in the middle of the day.
7. installing a new outlet in my master bath that is enabled with wifi. now, when i forget to turn my straightener off, i can turn it off from my phone!
8. writing 2019 for the first time.
9. black and white photos.
10. my cousin kara sending my sister and me a new prayer to say for health in this season of so many germs.