1. waking up to this scene and ALL activities cancelled for the day.
2. E measuring the snow with a ruler he made at school and the look of pure joy on his face as he ran off with his sled.
3. two kids that stayed sound asleep while i was up with the sick third one over night.
4. not one, not two, but three neighbors offering to snow blow our driveway throughout the day.
5. watching the flurries fall and fall.
6. iPads and audiobooks to keep a 5-year-old happy while quarantined in her room all day.
7. listening as said 5-year-old facetimed with her florida cousin for an hour. it was like a virtual playdate!
8. ice chips that feel like food.
9. choosing the combination of essential oils i put in our diffuser for the day.
10. a nap where i actually slept and no one crept in to ask me an emergency question that is never an actual emergency.