1. getting the kids into the kon marie method. the “joy” test made it so easy for them to get rid of things. and they thought thanking things was so funny and great.
2. keven walking in, back from a work trip.
3. clean bathrooms. oh this makes me so happy. a big thanks to megan for helping me with the housework today!
4. a giant box ready to donate.
5. aquaphor helping the kids’ hands in just one use.
6. clicklist. it is a game changer.
7. finding C’s show at tj maxx on our trip back this morning, making the trip back worthwhile.
8. the bachelor. i swore i wasn’t going to watch this season. but i just can’t not watch!
9. putting two baskets on the stairs to hold all the things we need to take up.
10. sitting on the floor and playing with C.