1. when the kids just want cereal for breakfast. so easy.
2. putting away new clothes and being excited to wear them.
3. living close to school so that when i get a call about a sick kiddo i can be there in 2 minutes.
4. C letting me drop her off at the nursery without tears for MOMS group.
5. buying the girls matching shoes.
6. C and her cousin holding hands walking out of music class.
7. pig tails, especially when you barely have any hair.
8. fruit and veggie squeezy pouches. best go-to snack for the kids.
9. getting rid of half our toys from the playroom so now there is only half the mess possible.
10. a new pack of pens.