1. thinking i might shut off my alarm and sleep longer but then getting up to be productive after all.
2. keeping workout clothes on all day.
3. picking apples right off the tree.
4. going on a bike ride with the kids and listening to C sing “me a name, i call myself” over and over from the bike trailer.
5. when C wants a drink of milk and there is already one poured in the fridge.
6. going around the dinner table to hear the kids’ LITTLE things.
7. putting avacado on my sandwich.
8. eating oreos with the kids.
9. hearing what the kids decide to tell me about their days when they get home.
10. freshly sharpened colored pencils.