1. choosing my mug in the morning.
2. standing in front of the microwave and waiting there for the whole time left on my chai reheat, instead of trying to get something done in those seconds.
3. label maker labels, holding up to the dishwasher.
4. frozen waffles and pancakes, making you feel like you “made” a decent breakfast.
5. gerbera daisy deliveries from my thoughtful brother and sister in law. my favorite!
6. being glued to the olympics.
7. E describing his second day of school as “fun.”
8. neighbors delivering vegetables from their garden.
9. back rubs.
10. walking with K as she pushes her baby in her stroller.