1. buying a yearly pass so that every time you go it almost feels like free.
2. seeing your kids do fun, new, interesting things, like pet cows.
3. places where kids can run and touch things and be kids and it is encouraged.
4. running into a friend you haven’t seen in awhile.
5. straightening the house quickly before you leave so you don’t come home to a mess.
6. my neighbors always having the movies we’d like to borrow.
7. attending parent information night for kindergarten and really feeling like a parent.
8. watching K walk to a friend’s house, knock on the door, and ask if she could play, with all the confidence in the world.
9. thunderstorms that making sitting and reading on the couch the most fun option available.
10. talking to my friend stephanie forever on the phone.