1. going to the dublin, oh irish festival over the weekend and reminiscing about our engagement, days before our last trip to the festival nine years ago.
2. the olympics. oh how i love the olympics. i wish gymnastics was on every night of the year.
3. leaving the day open for whatever came up. today it was helping, baking, walking, the playground, some errands, and dinner guests. day well spent.
4. chocolate chip cookies and milk. and going back for thirds.
5. E trying out his gymnastics moves today on the cart at target.
6. getting the kids down by their bedtime.
7. watching athletes realize their dreams.
8. my friend stephanie who is always will to go out of her way to help.
9. anticipating the meal i ordered from my friend jenny at harvest to home this week.
10. looking through old pics of keven and me to post for the love your spouse challenge going around facebook these days.