1. indoor bubbles for birthdays. happy birthday weekend G and O!
2. my nephews’ curly hair.
3. having family in town.
4. looking down to realize my whole outfit was from costco, all the way down to my socks.
5. getting into a kids’ cooking competition show with the kids. they love it. maybe my terrible cooking won’t rub off on them.
6. having just enough wrapping paper.
7. using the small cart at the grocery store.
8. getting a parking spot that only requires we walk on a sidewalk. no street crossing.
9. having a second freezer, thanks to my in-laws.
10. tired kiddos and early bedtimes.