meet my sister-in-law, sarah
selfless. that is the word that comes to mind when i think of my sister-in-law sarah. thoughtful and generous are next. truly, she is always always doing something for someone else.
i met sarah fourteen years ago, when keven and i started dating. she has this way about her, always making people feel welcome and included. she is laid back and rolls easily with whatever comes her way. i so admire this about her.
sarah and her husband have six kiddos. yes, six!! my first nieces and nephews! if i had six kiddos, you would know just by looking at me. but not her. she seems to handle the multitasking of motherhood like it’s no big deal. i have learned so much from her as a mom. in addition to their six, they are also foster parents to two. the love and selflessness in her house is really something incredible to witness.
sarah is fun. she goes all out for parties with all the best decorations and food. she is such a good cook and we seem to spend most of our time at her house laughing, either over food or games. she is the kind of sister-in-law everyone wants to have and i am so blessed to have her sharing her list today for
ntlt friday friends
here is sarah’s list for 1.20.17
1. my husband letting me sleep in and getting the babies up, dressed, and fed.
2. fuzzy socks.
3. a surprise trip to target – alone!
4. a good, suspenseful, psychological movie.
5. cafe lattes in my keurig.
6. messages from random friends telling me they think i’m doing a great job for kids in need of homes.
7. a new recipe.
8. post-it notes.
9. when my three-year-old daughter plays with my hair and tells me i’m her baby and she is the mommy. it is my gentle reminder that eye rolls are in my near future, so i cherish this sweetness.
10. ice cold water.
if you want to stay in touch with the LITTLE things, subscribe and come notice with us. among other FREEBIES, you’ll get instant access to a FREE daily 10 printable to write your own LITTLE list of ten!
are you smiling? stay in touch with the LITTLE things! subscribe and come notice with us. among other FREEBIES, you’ll get instant access to a FREE daily 10 printable to start your own LITTLE list of ten!