1. needing to check the date over and over today. i just couldn’t remember it.
2. vacation bible school. the kids love it and it’s fun to watch them be brave and try something new.
3. spending forever making a chalk city with the kids on the front walk.
4. walking into the air conditioning.
5. a new air freshener in my car.
6. backing out of the driveway when keven is out running errands and his car is not there. so much easier.
7. both kids being able to take a shower without help.
8. getting a load of laundry put away really quickly this morning.
9. falling back to sleep in the middle of the night when i thought i might not.
10. dimmers on our lights.
Kids taking a shower by themselves is truly life- changing! A big moment that you dont hear about too often
haha yes! i debated putting that one on the list because it is kind of strange but makes a world of difference around here! thanks jodee! hope your day is off to a great start!
:: erin ::