1. happy 9th anniversary to us. and also forgetting at first this morning that it was our anniversary and keven having to remind me by nodding to the flowers on the island! so much fun to look back on such an important day, remembering what i was doing at certain times and all the people who were there and continue to surround us with love and support.
2. playing with friends.
3. when the last busy thing of the day is finished.
4. pizza in the backyard.
5. hanging in the driveway and on the front porch with friends after the kids are down.
6. so many cupcake options to choose from for dessert.
7. paying our neighbor for being my mother’s helper and seeing how excited she was to earn money.
8. being out of skim milk so i have to use 2% in my chai. an extra treat!
9. watching a new show on hgtv with the kids.
10. instantly calming K’s tears with the song we always sing when we get hurt.