as i sit down to write my LITTLE things, i am deeply saddened and confused by the events that unfolded this morning in orlando, a city we once called home. i debated writing my list today. in the end, i reminded myself that no matter what the situation may be or how very hard the LITTLE things might be to notice, they are always there. the LITTLE things remind of God’s mercy, attention, and love, even and especially when it seems like noticing is impossible. so, as i write my list tonight, my prayers are with everyone touched by this tragedy.
1. people around the country and the world, uniting.
2. first responders.
3. prayer and the simple fact that everyone can do it.
4. our country’s up-to-date news networks.
5. cell phones.
6. our country’s medical professionals.
7. family and friends.
8. facebook safety check.
9. blood donors.
10. calling to tell someone you love them.