1. two of my favorite friends EVER, beth and stephanie, both celebrating birthdays yesterday. cannot say enough good about these ladies!
2. walking up and down the stairs, looking each time at all the special pictures on our gallery wall. i was super scared to start this wall and almost didn’t go through with it. now i’ve done three throughout the house. i don’t know what i was so worried about…it’s easy. want to make your own gallery wall? check out the how-to post.
3. seeing a kid out the window riding his bike no handed and dribbling a basketball at the same time. i thought i was busy!
4. E being so excited to get home from school and “hike” in the woods.
5. E and K packing two backpacks before school for said hiking trip. i don’t even want to know what is in them.
6. when a friend sends me a great post from another blog.
7. keeping my phone on silent.
8. two lunches today…one with my parents and one with my neighbors.
9. finding my sunglasses. again.
10. when one of my sisters is available to babysit.