1. the irises from my friend mary’s garden in full bloom.
2. K working out by running around the couch while i walked on the treadmill.
3. making myself eat veggies for lunch.
4. sneaking in a 20 minute nap.
5. no rain at the afternoon bus stop.
6. reading E’s library books together after school.
7. fresh smelling kiddos after the bath.
8. online invitations.
9. short lines at the post office.
10. finding new bathroom rugs for cheaper than i bought them yesterday.
Mary Piper says
My #1 little thing today is your #1 little thing! Love seeing my flowers blooming at your house!
2. Sweet text messages from friends.
3. Meeting a new friend at my sons tball practice.
5. Not having to do dishes because my mom is visiting.
6. My parents visiting!
7. Listening to My son read a poem he wrote.
8. Watching my dad tie my sons tie.
9. Playing a board game with the family
10. Listening to my daughter proudly “playing” a violin.