1. putting your hair up.
2. a little boy showing off the turtle he just found to a bunch of middle schoolers getting off the bus. they paid absolutely no attention to him so i shouted, “cool turtle,” even though he probably didn’t care what i thought.
3. using the voice recorder on my phone to record my little things throughout the day.
4. watching your savings add up as the cashier scans your coupons.
5. shutting the door fast enough so that the bugs (or lizards) dont get in.
6. walking underneath the magical spanish moss on my walk.
7. getting out of school at 2:00 on wedesdays instead of 3:00…what a difference an hour makes.
8. laura and i scheming about inventing a antibacterial bomb that we could set off in our classrooms every day when we leave.
9. new episodes of modern family.
10. new socks.