1. happy birthday sara!
2. the variety of baked goods keeping cold on my parent’s back porch – white chocolate mix, oreo balls, peanut butter chocolate squares, peanut butter kiss cookies, reindeer belly buttons, and fudge all at our disposal.
3. afternoon coffee with mom.
4. plans to meet up with high school friends you don’t get to see often.
5. christmas morning and all the wrapping paper everywhere.
6. going through all your christmas presents again to remember what you received.
7. calling someone to thank them for a gift.
8. lunch with college friends and feeling like you were never apart.
9. a crowded house.
10. weighing yourself with your suitcase to make sure it will meet the weight requirement and the scale saying ERROR – probably not a good sign!