1. starting a new online bible study through proverbs 31 ministries and my sister caitlin doing it with me.
2. getting good feedback on a work project.
3. walking twice today – once with mary and once with caitlin – now i am already set for tomorrow!
4. the twins taking an extra long nap on a day when i had an extra lot to do.
5. cardboard boxes and the endless hours of entertainment they provide in this house.
6. keven and the kids cleaning the basement.
7. working on E’s first day of school poster, with his stats and favorites, and comparing it to last year’s poster.
8. my neighbor kim saving me a whole trip to the grocery store by picking up some lunch meat.
9. packing E his favorite sandwich and his lunch box note for tomorrow’s first day.
10. giving E a new pair of pajamas and new sheets for the night before back to school (both things we already had but it was so much fun to make them gifts).