2. rainbow colors and my kids getting into making these potholders. funny how so many things that were fun when i was LITTLE are still fun for my kids now.
3. the dollar spot. i just love it.
4. remembering to pay a bill i keep forgetting.
5. the tree in our front yard that was so small when we moved in and now seems huge. has that much time really passed?
6. C’s excitement every time i walk in the room. at least someone around here is excited to see me!
7. keven offering to take the kids to swim lessons so i could have a minute to myself.
8. my phone case, that has protected my phone many times from cracking AND holds my id and credit card. so convenient.
9. group texts. some people don’t love them. i totally do.
10. that moment at night when all the kids are down and asleep.
want to join in the list-making fun?
grab this cute LITTLE things printable to write your own daily list at home.
1. the swim instructor telling us to head over there and we will start in about a minute and a half. then K looking at me and saying with excitement, mom, we’re early. we’re NEVER early! 2. walking out to warm air. 3. speaking at an event with my mom and my sister. first because…
i love when someone gives me gift ideas. it takes the pressure off. i second guess myself about enough things in a day. gift-giving does not need to be one of them. for christmas, my family uses a wishlist app to share ideas with each other. before a birthday party, i often text hey what…
1. hopscotch with sidewalk chalk. 2. the kids checking their seeds everyday to see if they are growing yet. 3. picnic blankets. 4. babies in sunglasses. 5. buds and flowers on the trees. 6. when someone else cooks or orders the pizza. 7. open windows. 8. weather forecasts that improve as the week goes on….