1. when everyone sleeps longer than usual.
2. clean your room days and put your laundry away days. because then when the kids go to school i walk past clean rooms all day! we are still using our summer chore chart but i need to make a new one for the school year. want clean rooms? here’s the easiest job chart ever.
3. anything that takes C a long time to eat when i need to get something done.
4. looking forward to planting some mums since my summer flowers didn’t work out so well.
5. ikea breakfast for $2.
6. catching some of C’s new words on camera.
7. pretty file folders.
8. white pitchers.
9. taking time to go through each room and put things away where they go.
10. sitting on the porch.
want to join in the list-making fun?
grab this cute LITTLE things printable to write your own daily list at home.
1. first birthdays! happy birthday to isaac and congrats to beth and matt for helping him thrive for a whole year! psst, i want to hear from YOU! last year, friends like beth shared their own LITTLE things lists on fridays. it was a total day brighter so i am bringing it back next month,…
1. happy birthday to one of my longest, bestest friends kelly! if you’re like me and you love to people watch, read about other people, or just get a glimpse into someone else’s life, you can read the story of our friendship and kelly’s list of 10 LITTLE things here. 2. first day of school…
1. tagging along on keven’s work trip. usually i find a million excuses why it will just be too hard to go. this time i said yes and i am sooooo happy about it. i am also happy i said yes to this mimosa over coffee. 2. hotels. 3. my parents, who make their house…