1. finding this LITTLE thing onesie at target. and the blessing of this sweet, smily girl. more on our family’s journey of pregnancy, loss, and counting our LITTLE things here.
2. memorial day and the blessing of our freedom. and three-day weekends.
3. watching E and K jump in the pool over and over and over.
4. a second cup of coffee.
5. not being able to put my book down.
6. opening the blinds to a view.
7. time with just one child.
8. sun hats.
9. all the food at a bbq.
10. when the weather is better than forecasted.
want to join in the list-making fun?
grab this cute LITTLE things printable to write your own daily list at home.
1. swinging. 2. rainbow colors and my kids getting into making these potholders. funny how so many things that were fun when i was LITTLE are still fun for my kids now. 3. the dollar spot. i just love it. 4. remembering to pay a bill i keep forgetting. 5. the tree in our front…
1. the swim instructor telling us to head over there and we will start in about a minute and a half. then K looking at me and saying with excitement, mom, we’re early. we’re NEVER early! 2. walking out to warm air. 3. speaking at an event with my mom and my sister. first because…
i love when someone gives me gift ideas. it takes the pressure off. i second guess myself about enough things in a day. gift-giving does not need to be one of them. for christmas, my family uses a wishlist app to share ideas with each other. before a birthday party, i often text hey what…