1. my teenage neighbor surprising me with this pencil box she spotted at the dollar store. it’s like it was made for this blog!
2. navy blue.
3. sparkly flip flops.
4. turning my notebook to a fresh, clean piece of paper.
5. watching K do the motions to the VBS songs. she gets so into it.
6. stepping outside to unexpected cooler air this morning.
7. C only being able to crawl backwards.
8. everyone having a favorite spot on the couch.
9. curly straws.
10. mechanical pencils.
want to join in the list-making fun?
grab this cute LITTLE things printable to write your own daily list at home.
1. when my kids play nicely together for more than 5 minutes. 2. looking in to see beds made, even if the floors are a mess. somehow this makes me feel like things are at least somewhat in order. 3. summer days without any plans. 4. my neighbor kim watching the big kids while i…
1. kids who FINALLY sleep in a LITTLE bit when they are up later than normal. 2. the white fireworks that linger like a chandelier. my favorite! 3. symphony music with a sunset background and my whole family around. sounds made up but it was real! 4. right after keven cuts the grass when the…
tell me if the same thing happens to you. you spend time cleaning one room and in the meantime all the other rooms in your house look like no one has put anything away. ever. or, if you clean the upstairs, the downstairs is suddenly messier than it has ever been. as if your kids…