1. a show that C loves to watch. even if it drives everyone else crazy, on sick days like this i am happy for mickey mouse wheels on the bus, even on repeat.
2. deciding not to count my cups of coffee today.
3. the perfect emoji.
4. sitting down on the floor and making pictures with the big kids.
5. friends calling to invite BOTH big kids over for a couple hours and a much needed break to focus on just one kiddo for a minute.
6. big huge baby gates that allow sick kiddos to be a part of the action without spreading germs. she might not look happy, but she would be a lot grumpier up in her bed!
7. finger holes in my sleeves.
8. a working washer and dryer so we can just keep loading things in, right at home.
9. writing a letter of recommendation for someone.
10. involving the kids in the cooking, even when i was tired, and it turning out well and better than expected.