1. getting to the bus on time.
2. hanging out with my cousin kara’s kiddos and telling K stories on the way home of when we used to visit her house when i was little.
3. my mom’s hutch, recently refinished, and the stories behind the pieces inside.
4. slowly going through each room in my house and straightening all the things that have been bugging me for the past few weeks.
5. running to the store by myself while our teenage neighbor played with the kids. the gift of time is amazing.
6. getting excited to put out the easter decor tomorrow.
7. planning daily activities for spring break.
8. E being really into finding the perfect song for whatever we are doing. so much like his dad!
9. matching all the socks.
10. a cleared off table.