1. waking up, tired because i stayed up way too late, but happy that i no longer had two work projects hanging over my head.
2. getting my hair done. it’s like vacation!
3. watching K’s dance recital and getting teary and feeling a LITTLE ridiculous but really just proud to see her try and love something new.
4. pulling K around on the red flower wagon to pick out a few new spring flowers.
5. needing to clean and work but taking the kids to the park instead.
6. not having a toddler right now so not having to chase anyone around the park for safety.
7. my nails still with no chips since last thursday.
8. all the white flowering buds on the trees, especially the long line of them on the way to church.
10. surprising someone.