1. taking time to remember the lives lost on this day and those still fighting to defend our country. there aren’t proper words to give recognition to this day and all it means to americans. but i think remembering and gratitude and prayers are important.
2. listening to patriotic music, especially God bless the USA, which always brings tears to my eyes.
3. cleaning my room and bathroom, two chores i have been putting off forever, and being very motivated by my new bible study book to avoid procrastination.
4. anything that is mini.
5. changing all the ringers on my phone – calls, voicemail, texts.
6. taking a CPR refresher course that got out early.
7. swapping babysitting with my neighbors, something i absolutely do not know what i would do without.
8. make your own pizza with the kids tonight.
9. the drop off line at school, especially on a rainy day.
10. new episodes of daniel tiger, a favorite around here but one that rarely has new shows.
Loving your fresh new look here at The Little a Things! I’ve noticed so many “little things ” lately thanks to you! Yesterday was : A neighbor helping me clean my basement that had me overwhelmed!?
thanks mary! and i should have included – a neighbor giving me multiple towels when i realized my sunroof was open in the rain. oh and watching my kids for hours. 🙂